In addition to affecting other parts of the body, stress also takes its toll on the BRAIN. Stress has a negative effect on BRAIN cell production, BRAIN cell health, and the neurotransmitters, and also impacts memory and cognition.
Many are discovering the amazing benefits of CANNABINOIDS and how they work within the body. This popularity has led to many people seeking out CBD and/or Hemp oil. After much research, many of these oils on the market lack purity, have just a fraction of the oil present in the batches tested, and can have negative, psychoactive effects on the brain.
Instead, we focus on Essential Oils that have clear therapeutic benefits through Beta Carophyllene which influences our Endocrine and Immune systems, as well as our mood. Essential Oils with carophyllene include Melissa, Black Pepper, Ylang Ylang, Clove, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Oregano, and COPAIBA.
COPAIBA Essential Oil can help soothe anxious feelings and just help you chill out. Taken internally, COPAIBA Essential Oil supports a healthy cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system. COPAIBA Essential Oil may also be neuroprotective and is a powerful antioxidant.
• Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous and respiratory systems.
• Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
• Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Ingest to provide antioxidant and liver support.
• Mix in a roller bottle and apply to the spine and hands to regain the body’s control of spasms or irregular movements.
• Apply topically in a roller around the belly button to support a healthy digestive tract.
TELL US – COULD YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW BENEFIT FROM AN OIL LIKE COPAIBA?